Represented by the unbroken O in our logo, we are committed to keeping our production process as circular as possible. From creating jewelry using found and repurposed elements to minimizing waste by working with leftover materials when designing new pieces -- reuse defines our business.
To further these efforts, we created our Circularity Program. Styles change; an earring disappears; sometimes you just move on. Whatever the reason, sometimes your favorite piece of Body Parts jewelry ceases to become a part of your day-to-day style. As it approaches the end of its usable life with you, it might still have a usable life with us. and we'd love to buy it from you.
HOW IT WORKS
- Please fill out the below form (1 request per form please)
- We will review your request within 10 business days
- If material can be used, we will provide you a buyback estimate in Body Parts store credit
- If estimate looks good to you, we will send you a prepaid shipping label
- Store credit will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of material
- Use it for your next Body Parts purchase!
*Requests are handled on a case-by-case basis as some material unfortunately cannot be utilized in the creation of new jewelry pieces. In the event it cannot be utilized we will provide suggested options for recycling or reuse by another maker