FAQs + POLICIES
- All orders are shipped via USPS
- Domestic rates are as follows: $6 on orders up to 6 oz., $10 over 6 oz.
- Canada and Mexico: $10 on orders up to 6 oz., $15 over 6 oz.
- International: $15 on orders up to 6 oz., $25 over 6 oz.
- To minimize contact during these times, orders are currently shipping on friday of each week
- Tracking info will be emailed to you when your order ships
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping questions or if you would like to add insurance to your order
- If your order is damaged during shipment, please email us within 10 days of receiving your package to arrange for a replacement or refund
*Note: Special events and promotions may result in longer shipping times. Body Parts is not responsible for lost packages. If you would like to secure shipping insurance please contact us to procure insurance at additional fees.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
- Returns must be made within 30 days from order shipment date
- Exchanges must be made within 30 days from order shipment date
- Returns & Exchanges will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of product
- Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange
*Note: Body Parts does not accept damaged items for return (please see our Repair Policy).
- Cancellation requests must be made within 24 hours of purchase
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an order
If a piece of jewelry is lost, please email us at email@example.com. We might be able to recreate a lost piece of jewelry or re-make a matching earring. We review each request on a case-by-case basis and there are no guarantees that we will be able to replace a lost item. Re-makes and recreations will incur material and labor costs. In the event that recreation is not possible we may be interested in re-acquiring the material as part of our Circularity Program.
We host this annual online event each January. It is about accessibility. Our aim is to make the jewelry we offer more attainable to those that may not otherwise be able to purchase it. The price tier that you choose is solely up to you. Before purchasing we ask our customers to not consider this as a high discount sale but to consider these factors instead:
- Socio-economic background: i.e. job status, generational wealth, debt, etc.
- How your race, ethnicity, skin color, disability, gender and body size impact your income
- What life looks like for you right now: taking care of family (children, parents, other dependents), bills, unexpected expenses, etc.
All pay-what-you-can sales are final; If you have an issue with any of your pieces upon arrival please contact us via email immediately and we will work to resolve the issue